As the most “private” areas of your home, bathrooms should bring both glamour and comfort to you and your guests.
We are experts at creating a warm and stylish personal experience in your new bathroom. We don’t believe that bathrooms have to be rectangles or squares, unless you want them to be. We do believe that cabinets, lighting, placement of the tub, toilet and shower and numerous other features can create a room that’s both functional and fabulous. Our many “finishing touches” that have made home owners happy include:
- Raising the vanity height to be more comfortable
- Adding warming floor systems or built-in heated towel bars
- Ensuring that lighting does not create shadows, especially in areas where personal grooming takes place
- Incorporating storage to accommodate linens and keep countertops uncluttered
- Having electrical outlets behind the vanity so that hair dryers, curling devices, shavers and other grooming appliances can stay in drawers for convenient usage
Be sure your bath is organized around your needs. Let Tennessee Craftsmen make it both glamorous and functional.
From Two to One
Two small, very dated bathrooms, connected by a common wall were gutted to form a new master bathroom. Custom his and her vanities with a linen tower, shower and bathtub surround. One feature is a drawer for electric dryer with the outlet in the vanity rear helping to eliminate counter clutter.
Contact us today for a free project management estimate on your next project
So much of our time as a people revolves around gathering, preparing, and eating food. Not just as a source of sustenance but also of pleasure and enjoyment. As such, the kitchen is one of the most heavily used rooms in a house. The kitchen is often visited several times a day and for several hours, as family meals are prepared and eaten there.
PO Box 1173
Franklin, TN 37065
“We strive to be the most thorough and honest home, bathroom, and kitchen remodeler in the industry from start to finish.”
- Jay Mowery, Contractor & Owner